sh.st/tVdGD sh.st/tCXMj So What Did People Read - Top 5 of 2010

So What Did People Read - Top 5 of 2010

As the year winds down and I look back upon it, I realize just how incredible this year has been.  Not only has a lot of happiness occurred in my life, such as falling even more in love with my incredible soulmate, being in awe of our miracle daughter, and having the best job in the whole wide world, but I have also built an incredible network of professionals throughout the world.  Thank you so much for all of your comments, links, supports and even bothering reading my rants in the first place.  I blog to keep myself honest, and boy, has it been an honest year!

Here are the top 5 posts of 2010, as picked by you, the readers:

1.  Dear First Year Pernille 
      - A letter written to myself about the things I wish I knew when I started, ahh wisdom.
2.  What I Won't Do on the First Day of School 
      - Pushing myself into a student-centered classroom from the very first day.
3.  Each Day is Special - Nancy's Aha Moment 
    - An incredible post reminding us to find the wonder in the every day.
4.  So You Want to Use Kidblog?
    -  Students blogging has been an incredible experience, here are tools for teachers to get started.
5.  Who Wants to Teach "Those" Students?
    -  As we become more test obsessed, a rededication to "those" students, I will always step up to teach          
       them.


Did you have a favorite?  If you do, thank you, if not, stick with me and help me learn.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...