sh.st/tVdGD sh.st/tCXMj What Christmas Means to Me

What Christmas Means to Me

In Denmark, today is the day after Christmas but being in America with an almost two-year old, today is Christmas as well. But what does that mean?

Christmas means to me "hygge", duck roast, and kisses at any time possible. A wonky christmas tree with the expensive decorations at top, a star on top that we all have, singing and holding hands. Fires roaring, marzipan, blankets for cold toes. Thea saying "whoa" at every present, whether hers or not. Bad jokes, too many gifts, and cashmere. Snuggling in bed, remembering loved ones, and missing those not with us. Christmas means the end of a year, reflection, and happiness in its pure form. A year where I know I did my best, my hardest, and my most honest. I did it. I believed it. And I lived it. I hope you lived it as well; Merry Christmas.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...