sh.st/tVdGD sh.st/tCXMj Lie to Me A Little

Lie to Me A Little

Note:  This post is not because I am down!  This post is written to all of those administrators and teachers that focus on the negative instead of the positive.  I choose to focus on the positive no matter what is happening in the world.  Therefore, if someone thinks the world is awful I am hoping they can "lie to me a little" and not share their negative world view.  I hope that clears everything up.


Dear Administrators,
Yes, I know the economy is dreadful. Yes, I know that teachers are under attack. Yes, I know that we facing a crisis, whether real or perceived. But could you? Would you? Just please, lie to me a little.

You see, I just started school and I want to believe. I want to believe that I make a difference. I want to believe that what I do matters. I want to believe that I inspire, that I push, that I challenge. I want to believe that I am changing the world.

So don't just tell me your gloom and doom. Don't just share the policies or the changes. Inspire me. Tell me you believe that this will be the best year ever. Tell me that you believe in us as teachers. Tell me that you believe that together we can make it happen. You don't have to believe it, but tell me nonetheless.  Because I believe and so should you.

So if you need to just lie to me a little, I will take care of the rest.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...