sh.st/tVdGD sh.st/tCXMj Giving the Classroom Back to the Students

Giving the Classroom Back to the Students

I am super excited to be giving my third webinar for the awesome blue bunnies group; SimpleK12 this Saturday during another one of their Days of Learning.  This time I will be presenting on something incredibly near and dear to me; student-centered learning and teaching in this type of a classroom.  I have done other webinars for SimpleK12 and they are a wonderful creative way to get PD for free!  So consider joining me Saturday at 1 PM ESt/2 PM CST for this webinar.  See how to register below.

Giving the Classroom Back to the Students: Letting Go and Learning More
Would you like for your students to connect at a deeper level with the curriculum, to really love school and learning? Then this session is for you - a beginning guide to student-centered learning.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...