sh.st/tVdGD sh.st/tCXMj I Have Managed

I Have Managed

Image from here

This year, I have managed
  • To go without rewards and still have students work hard
  • To go without punishment and still be respected by my students
  • To shift the focus from "what's my grade?" to "what are we trying to learn?"
  • To have 23 responsible students that are learning to self-advocate
  • To not teach to the test, in fact, we really don't do tests but show our knowledge in a  different way
  • To teach study skills without boring students to tears
  • To share responsibility for the room
  • To have hands-on learning and still cover all of the standards
  • To see growth in all of my students and even better to have them recognize it themselves
  • To have students groan at the end of the day because they don't want to stop their work
  • To have students discuss without raising their hand
  • To not manage my students but have a classroom where we each know our part and responsibility
  • To expand my family by 23 students and change
What have you managed?  How can I help?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...