sh.st/tVdGD sh.st/tCXMj A Student Nominates their Person of the Year

A Student Nominates their Person of the Year

We nominated our Person of the Year today and this is what one of my amazing students wrote:

     My person of the year is Martin Luther King Jr. because if he didn't do what he did I wouldn't be in here with my fantastic teacher and awesome friends.  I, instead, would not have friends, teachers, or rights.  He was willing to make people's lives int he future better even if he was not the best. 

     Martin Luther King was a great man and I am glad him and other people like Rosa Parks were born.  He did not care if people bombed his house or threatened him.  If he was not born, my dream of becoming a football player or baseball player would never be close to coming true.  The reason I chose Martin Luther King is he made my life the best it could ever be.  That's my person of the year; Martin Luther King Jr.

To see the post and leave Lewis a comment, please go to his post.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...